Angus Lost by, Marjorie Flack
- We gave up on Romans 8:38-39 : ) No not actually giving up but just taking a break… it is such a long section to memorize and we will go back to it later. So we started Psalm 34:10 from Seeds Family Worship with our mini-book, copywork pages and coloring pages from Bible Story Printables
“The lions may grow weak and hungry
but those who seek the Lord
lack no good thing.”
- We finished our character book by learning about Joyfulness
- We worked on our calendar notebook from Homeschool Creations
We loved this book! I think I say that every week but this was such a fun and cute book and Amelia loved all the read alongs and learning about dairy farms. I got my printouts from Homeschool Creations and Homeschool Share and we did the Read!Build!Write! cards for this book.
Amelia’s book report
Similar ending words
A great bible verse to talk about with the kiddos when they are afraid of something… the dark, monsters, etc.
I have given up on a formal math program (Saxon or Math U See) for this period of our preschool time and am just going back to all the resources I found online for free printables and ideas. These mesh better for me and Amelia and therefore we actually do it and enjoy it! So we’re shooting for addition, # review, ordinal #’s, money and time worksheets throughout the week.
A # review worksheet
An addition worksheet
Amelia has been loving doing mazes!
She also loves doing these circle which one is different sheets
These were cute little books to make talking about what a dog needs to be taken care of as well as some different breeds of dogs
- Sally Goes to the Farm by Stephen Huneck
- Kiss the Cow by Phyllis Root – THIS WAS ONE OF THE CUTEST BOOKS WE’VE READ IN A LONG TIME!
- Are You My Mother? by P.D. Eastman
- Angus and the Cat by Marjorie Flack
- Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
- Arthur’s New Puppy by Marc Brown
- How to Talk to Your Dog by Jean George
- A book from the library about various dog breeds