Our faith is the most important thing in our life. I became a believer in 2003 when God miraculously revealed Himself to me through a personal study of His Word and a sweet knowledge through His Spirit that this is what I have been missing and longing for my whole life. Heaven and Hell is a reality of this life. Sin and evil is a reality of this life. We are all created to be eternal beings and we WILL spend eternity somewhere; the question is where. I encourage you if you have not already placed your faith in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior to check out these resources and pray to Him for guidance and salvation. He loves you incredibly and wants to walk alongside you through this life and eternity in heaven. I pray this blog and these resources may help direct you closer to Him.
Personal Growth & Reflections on Christ:
- What do you want Me to do for you? – Jesus
- The Discomfort of Grace
- Stuck in a Rut
- No More Spiritual To-Do Lists
- I Don’t Know Anything but Jesus
- Receiving Strength for the Task
- Garage Sale Crockpot – A Gift from God?
- A Daily Battle: Bitterness and Unforgiveness
- Can We Be Led By Our Feelings?
- Identity in Christ and Our Self-Worth
- To Everything There is a Season
- When You Don’t Want to Have a Quiet Time
- Family and Personal Goals 2012
- My Grace is Sufficient for You
- Lessons from Philippians
- A Lesson in Obedience
- My Battle with Contentment
- When Envy & Self-Seeking Exist
- The Journey I Am On
- Mentorship Through Blogs
- God is Alive and Active… Today
- Oh How He Loves Us
- Count it All Joy
- There is a God
- Intentionality & Perseverance
- Psalm 139 & 145
I have started an online bible study. You can use my chapter reviews for a short devotional. Just go to the drop down link “Online Bible Study” under the Faith tab to find the reviews. Enjoy!